It’s Monday and the second week in to 2017. With most of us still carrying our Christmas weight, this week is definitely a week where you’ll want to grab any form of a morale boost and as soon as possible! Look no further, as these healthy yoghurt pots will do just the trick. When the exotic punch of passion fruit meets our more local fruits of the forest, it’s just what your body needs along with a good serving of yoghurt and Chia seeds for that fibre kick. Top it off with that extra crunch from the pomegranate seeds and you have yourself the perfect start to your day.
These pots are really easy to assemble and they should be done at least a night before to allow the chia seeds to expand, ready to grab out the fridge and gobble up before work. Make a few of them and consume throughout the week! You can really experiment with any fruit you like in these little yoghurt pots, but this is definitely my favorite combination!
Ingredients for one pot
- 3 heaped tbsp natural yoghurt
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp raspberry’s
- 1 tbsp blue berries
- 1 passion fruit
- a sprinkling of pomegranate seeds
- Mix the yoghurt and chia seeds together in a separate bowl.
- Add a few of each berries and half the passion fruit then a few dollops of yogurt.
- Then add a few more berries around the side of the pot, along with the rest of the yoghurt.
- Add the final berries, the other half of the passion fruit and sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds.
- Leave in the fridge overnight.