Chamomile is known for its re-hydration and de-stressing properties, so we have turned it into a super tasty ice tea to help you stay calm and hydrated throughout the week. Paired up with lemon, lime and a little honey, we have a refreshing tea to keep you feeling tip top during Nutrition and Hydration week and beyond.
Ingredients (serves 2-3)
- 1 lemon (juice of half, rest sliced)
- 1 lime (juice of half, rest sliced)
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (honey/agave)
- 3 chamomile tea bags
- 600ml water
- A big handful of ice
- Boil 300ml of the water and add the tea bags to infuse for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and add the lemon and lime juice, and sweetener. Then mix with the remaining cold water.
- Add the ice to a jug, poor over the tea and mix with the lemon and lime slices.