Behold the potato salad you need to be making this summer! Fresh, zingy and perfect for a BBQ. We served ours up with some Mexican style corn for a light veggie treat in the heat. You can eat it served hot or cold, it’s great either way.
- 600g new potatoes
- 2 large avocados
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 spring onions (finely sliced)
- 1 handful of fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the sour cream dressing:
- 100g sour cream
- 2 tsp tomato puree
- 1/4 tsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the new potatoes to boiling water and cook until soft and ready to eat. This can take roughly 15-20 minutes.
- Blitz together the avocados, lime juice, garlic and olive oil into a smooth consistency. Season to taste.
- Now you can either mix Together with the hot potatoes ready to serve or wait until the potatoes are chilled before adding if you want to use it for later.
- Stir together with the spring onions and coriander.
- Drizzle over some sour cream or make our sour cream dressing, simply by mixing together the ingredients specified.
- Lets BBQ!