For all you cauliflower lovers, this might just be the ultimate dip you have been searching for. Sesame and cauliflower goes very well and blitzed in with the chickpeas, we ended up with something quite special. Try this out for your next guests instead of buying in the boring old shop bought houmous.
- 200g cauliflower
- 400g tin chickpeas
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Juice 2 lemons
- Season generously with salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6/200°C/400°F
- Break up the cauliflower and bake for 15 minutes with a little oil. Set aside to cool. You can run it under cold water to speed up the process.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blitz into a smooth houmous texture.
- When seasoning, keep tasting and blitzing until you have got the perfect balance. You may need a little more salt than you think but remember you cannot take away.